Clear, beautiful skin is the result of a well-balanced diet, proper skin care regime, genetics, and some healthy lifestyle habits. Cleansing, moisturizing, and toning are the important aspects of a skincare regime. Many people think that oily skin does not need moisturizer as it will make skin look greasier. But, moisturizing the skin restores the natural moisture of the skin, which is lost during the skin cleansing process, and the result is tight and flaky skin. Before buying moisturizers for oily skin, there are certain things that you have to consider.
✅ Best La Roche-Posay Oil-Free Face Cream Moisturizer
Very satisfied with this cream – This is the best moisturizer with SPF which you have ever used! The texture is nice & creamy & dries invisible on dry, sensitive skin. It absorbs well. It never burns my skin like facial sunscreens always do. your skin feels soft & dewy after applying. There is no noticeable smell. You get a big four ounce bottle which might last me all season since you only use it if you were leaving the house.
Oily skin has special needs; with a little extra nourishing and protection, you can make your skin look less shiny and greasy. The excess sebum production makes the skin look greasy and unattractive. Proper cleansing and moisturizing can remove the greasiness and you get fresh and soft skin. Good moisturizer for oily skin is water-based and some are even gel-based. These water or gel-based moisturizers are lighter and absorb more easily in the skin. Let us have a look at some of the best moisturizers for oily skin:
- St. Ives Collagen Elastin facial moisturizer is an oil-free moisturizer containing minerals, olives, and apricots. All these natural ingredients have a hydrating effect on the skin to give a smoother and softer feel. The collagen elastin proteins present in St. Ives moisturizer smoothens the lines on the skin and you can get fresh, glowing skin just at $20.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended thirst relief is a refreshing cream-gel that instantly restores the lost moisture of the skin and provides soothing hydration. This lightweight, non-greasy formula for oily skin immediately cools and refreshes skin and keeps it hydrated for 24 hours. The gel-like moisture can be applied before the make-up and your skin remain fresh and supple throughout the day.
- Eucerin Everyday Protection Sensitive Skin Face Lotion is a drugstore moisturizer for oily skin. The moisturizer is non-comedogenic and free from any fragrance, making it suitable for those having oily and sensitive skin. The active ingredients Octinoxate, Zinc Oxide, Octisalate, Ensulizole, and Titanium Dioxide provide sun protection as well as all-day moisturizing effect to sensitive skin. This dermatologist-recommended oil-free formula can be applied with or without make-up.
- On a Clear Day moisturizer: This oil-free moisturizer is specifically designed for oily and sensitive skin. The lightweight formula locks the moisture within the skin and promotes skin clarity. It leaves a soft-matte finish on the skin. It is recommended by Allure magazine as a moisturizing gel-based formula for acne-prone oily skin.
- Boscia Oil-Free Daily hydration is an oil-free moisturizer that hydrates the skin, minimizes pores, and controls excessive production of the oil.
Adding moisture to the skin is not like adding oil. The oily layer on the skin retains the moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple. Many moisturizers contain alpha hydroxy acids (lactic acid or glycolic acid) that help in removing the excess oil and dead skin cells. Moisturizer for oily skin helps in the removal of excess oil and dead skin and gives a more even tone.
✅ Others Are Reading...